[This unedited press release is made available courtesy of Gamasutra and its partnership with notable game PR-related resource Games Press.]
42 Foundation announced today that ShadowPlay: Enemy Metropolis, their early access roguelike deck building game located in a cyberpunk world, will receive its major update to full version today, and the last in the game before the Crossing Star Studio affiliate team starts working on their next project. With this patch, players will find nnew content, optimization changes, and some bug fixes long awaited.
Now, those who dare to risk their lives in Crisis Mode or Silver Meteor will discover new events. Players will also receive more useful information in the form of tips on each playable character and the use of certain cards as well as the option to check out the Polar Bear album. On top of that, most of the map images and effects, including map UI iterations, have been upgraded. Finally, the English language pack reduced the number of missing words and misspellings.
ASK FOR YOUR PROMO CODE NOW!
IN REGARDS TO SHADOWPLAY: METROPOLIS FOE
ShadowPlay: Enemy Metropolis is an exciting roguelike deck-building game in which you lead a group of lawless rebels who aim to control the fate of StarCity. Take ownership of the streets of this neon-lit paradise and grow stronger after defeating the metropolis’ most dangerous people: from small gangs to intimidating corporate officers who won’t hesitate to smash you against the walls. Find new allies and the best gear to kick some ass without hurting yourself, and choose every move carefully – every decision you make!
- Choose between eight playable characters, each with a unique area of expertise. Once in combat, you will have three companions by your side whose skills and cards you can borrow to complete your own.
- To build a deck that adapts to your playing style choose skills, attacks and armor cards. Think carefully about every move because in the world of Shadowplay, one decision can make the difference between victory and defeat!
- Confront several enemy factions with their own fighting styles and powers, and adapt your strategy to win!
- You better be ready to make tough decisions… Shape your character as you progress through the game: are you going to help anyone who needs it, or will you choose a selfish path?
- Make the experience even more immersive with the single player story mode. Its exciting plot will take you to StarCity, a bustling city where it doesn’t matter if you live or die; instead focuses on your power. Fight your way through the city’s ranks to unravel the darkest secrets of this cyberpunk setting.
PRESS KIT & CONTACT INFORMATION
Find the previous trailer, screenshots and more information here. If you have any further questions regarding Shadow theater or any other game published by 2P Games, do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].
2P GAMES ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
Follow us on Twitter or join our Community Discord server to learn more about our upcoming events and games!
ABOUT 2P GAMES
2P Games was founded in China by a small team of experts in the Asian games industry with a decade of professional experience. They are behind the release of successful indie gems like Nigate’s Tale, Shadowplay: Metropolis Enemy, Seed hunter and Zengeon.