ATLANTA, 25 October 2021 / PRNewswire / – MoistureShield®, a division of Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, presents the MoistureShield Value Partner (MVP) certified entrepreneur program. The new MVP program provides contractors with additional training, support and rewards, as well as a workforce guarantee program for professionals who actively use MoistureShield products to build quality decks.
“We are very pleased to introduce the MoistureShield Valued Partner program for the benefit of our loyal patio builders,” said Matthew Bruce, Vice President of Sales, MoistureShield. “The MVP program strengthens our entrepreneurial partnerships as an investment in their success, as we learn, win and grow together.”
The three-tier program offers many benefits to contractors designed to enhance their MoistureShield decking experience:
- Access to exclusivity MoistureShield University (MSU) Online training resource only available to registered MVPs on demand on their computer or mobile device. Easy to access, user-friendly MSU courses are designed to train contractors on MoistureShield’s product portfolio and installation best practices, while accommodating contractors’ busy schedules.
- The new MVP program integrates MoistureShield Contractor Awards with a chance to earn up to 3X the reward points based on their MVP level. Contractors can earn points on all purchases from MoistureShield and sister brand Belgard Paver as well as 19 other top construction brands – redeemable for over one million items such as professional tools, golf clubs, electronics and travel.
- Priority status on the MoistureShield Find a Contractor web page.
- MoistureShield branded equipment gifts.
- Guarantees on labor up to 5 years.
- Access to cooperative marketing funds for high performing entrepreneurs.
Oldcastle APG, North America largest manufacturer of outdoor living products, part of the Construction Products division of CRH. CRH is one of the world’s leading diversified building materials groups with operating sites in 30 countries around the world. MoistureShield, a division of Oldcastle APG, manufactures composite decking boards serving a range of retail and distribution customers across North America and several international markets. Learn more about http://www.MoistureShield.com.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/moistureshield-invests-in-contractors-success-with-moistureshield-valued-partner-mvp-certified-contractor-program-301407608.html