Publisher Devolver Digital and developer Four Quarters announced that Loop hero will launch for Nintendo Switch eShop on December 9. The pixel-art deck-building roguelike will be priced at $ 14.99, with a 10% discount for those who pre-purchase.
Loop Hero initially released for PC in March 2021, and it sold 500,000 copies in its first week on sale.
A new trailer and description of the game can be found below.
The Lich has thrown the world into a timeless loop and plunged its inhabitants into endless chaos.
Wield an expanding mystical card game to place enemies, buildings, and terrain along each unique expedition loop for the brave hero. Collect and equip powerful loot for each hero class for their battles, and expand the survivor camp to strengthen each adventure throughout the loop. Unlock new classes, cards, perks, and devious guardians on your quest to break the never-ending cycle of despair.
- Infinite Adventure: Choose from character classes and unlockable deck cards before embarking on each expedition along a randomly generated looping path. No expedition is ever the same as the previous ones.
- Plan your fight: Strategically place construction, terrain, and enemy maps along each loop to create your own dangerous path. Find a balance between the maps to increase your chances of survival while collecting valuable loot and resources for your side.
- Loot and Upgrade: Take down menacing creatures, collect more powerful loot to equip on the fly, and unlock new perks along the way.
- Expand your camp: Turn hard-earned resources into camping upgrades, and gain valuable reinforcements with every completed loop along the way of the expedition.
- Save the lost world: Overcome a series of unholy guardian bosses in a grand saga to save the world and break the Lich’s time loop!
Advertising. Keep scrolling to find out more