A fence needs strong posts and so does a fencing business
Pleasanton, Calif. (PRWEB)
October 31, 2012
Fence and terraces of Reuben Borg in Pleasanton, Ca has over 15 years of experience installing and repairing fences, decks and retaining walls in the Bay Area. This Tri-Valley fencing company specializes in residential and commercial fencing needs using redwood, vinyl, chain links and ornamental iron. Reuben Borg Fence is also the premier builder of decks, arbors, retaining walls and trellises in Pleasanton.
Clients love working with Reuben Borg Redwood Fence Company because they take a consultative approach while doing their free estimates. Those Pleasanton Fence Contractors listen to your needs and wishes while using years of experience to offer a cost effective solution with various options.
Understand the current economic conditions Reuben Borg Fence and Pleasanton Bridges will beat any closing firm’s offer by 5% up to a $ 500 discount for the remainder of 2012. The closing firm must be licensed and insured. A copy of the competitor’s 2012 quote must be given to Reuben Borg Fence.
Here are some consumer tips before choosing a fencing and patio contractor in the East Bay.
1. Plan ahead, the average process from design to construction of decks can take a few months.
2. Look for the stability of every fencing and patio design and installation company.
3. RBF recommends visiting companies selected for previous projects that vary in age to see how well their construction holds up.
4. Ask for at least three referrals from clients who have had work done by your selected company. Ask these clients if they feel the job was done within a reasonable timeframe based on what the contractor told them after construction began.
5. Some of the highest quality materials for decks include Cambara, Ipe Ironwoods, GeoDeck, Trex, Correct Deck and WeatherBest. Just to name a few.
6. When comparing quotes, make sure each is based on: (a) the same scope of work, (b) the same set of specifications, (c) the same set of plans. If the contractor suggests deviations, request that they be presented as options.
7. A contractor should be able to tell you what products and materials they would like to use for the project. They should also offer you several options (if any) when selecting products, materials, and techniques.
8. Make sure the contractor agrees in writing that all work will be in accordance with city, county and / or state building codes.
Reuben Borg Fence is the Bay Area’s best choice for all your fencing and exterior projects. This Pleasanton fence, gate and terrace contractor has been licensed and bonded since 1998. We serve clients in all areas of the Grand East Bay including San Ramon, Pleasanton, Livermore, Dublin, Blackhawk, Alamo, Danville, Walnut Creek, Concord, Oakland, Fremont, Moraga, Orinda , Martinez, Hayward, Lafayette and more. Our goal, however, is not just to build fences, but also to form relationships that enthusiastically recommend Reuben Borg Fence to their friends and neighbors.
Ruben Borg fence
Share the article on social media or by email: